Monday, 22 June 2009

All about the denim

Using bleach to change the surfaces of my denim is the main technique i am using.

blue-jeans-store-display

aorxc9

Bleached and manipulated samples

denim-trend-london-2009

London Fashion Week

Anatase/Scutt/Holland/Kirchhoff/Topshop Unique

I really love the pair of jeans with holes in, i dont know why i just feel in love with them.

acne-spring2009-01

Crisp/neutral/clean examples of clean bleaching

6a00d8341c873353ef00e5506cbf7f8833-800wi

I like the idea of cutting certain parts of garments out interesting and think it is a possible way of working for this project.

17

Jean Paul Gautier

Another way of cutting into exixting garments.

klein-jeans4

I came across this sculpture by Calvin Klein, it makes me laugh the concept of placing a bunch of jeans into a ball...

nyfashionweek_dieselblackss09_01

Diesel Black Gold Spring: 2009

I fell in love with this dress, the colours. I like the fact that a lot is going on but it still manages to look effortlessly simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment